Saturday, July 13, 2013

Get free samples and brochure with avon representative

Ordering Avon products  and get free samples and brochure!










  • SAVE UP TO 75% ALL THE TIME!

    If you have a brochure from the last campaign (selling period) and want to order the products just email me and send me your info at maryoavon@gmail.com, I will gladly order it and deliver or send it to you by mail via paypal payment.
    If you have any questions at feel free to click on contact me on right top corner of this page and I will respond to you ASAP.
    Ask me for sample, brochure, or any other thing I can help you shop before deciding before you buy the product.
    As you can see avon products are quality products and you will not regret it, we have a money back guarantee if you do not like the product.
    Visit www.youravon.com/montog right now to visit my website..
    Pls feel free to hit those social media button to follow me or contact me from there.
    I post continuously for deals and photos so you can see some deals before visiting and buying the product through my website.
    Shopping with your avon rep not only helps them but you're making a difference by helping people earn. We offer great incentives if you want to sell avon pls feel free to contact me.
    Thank you and God Bless!






No comments:

Post a Comment